Here's what you need to know if you're interested in helping:
- Please contact Pastor Luke to let him know that you're coming and what you'll be bringing.
- Heat, water, and restroom facilities are not yet working, so come prepared! Dress in layers, bring some drinking water, and skip that extra cup of coffee in the morning. Since some items in the building might be dirty, a pair of work gloves would be a good idea.
- If you have spare packing materials, such as bubble wrap or newspapers, that can be used to wrap glassware for storage, it would be helpful.
- We will need at least one vacuum cleaner. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, though: we will not be doing deep cleaning, since construction will be underway soon.
- Unfortunately, Five Loaf House will not be safe for children until the first phase of renovations is complete.